Our Internship & Project mission is to provide undergraduate & graduate students an opportunity to integrate academic theories and principles with practical job experience.
This internship training will help them reinforcing their knowledge and expanding classroom learning to real-world experience which will give them better employment later in their career.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on social media platforms (Ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Creating and designing a strategy for digital marketing services (Services can change according to Interns).
- Daily report on social media activities in MS-excel.
- Learning and exploring different tools for digital marketing & using the new ideas in improving existing projects.
- Able to complete assigned monthly tasks. (Don’t worry it won’t be a hectic task)
- Seek, analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital marketing efforts (using excel sheet)
- Support to marketing team
This internship is both free and paid. It depends on two things,
- Candidates Performance
- Candidates Preference
We will give you ample payment according to the tasks completed at the end of Internship.Other details on payment will be shared with candidates on the date of selection.
Who can apply:
Candidates can apply who:
- are college students & graduates from any background
- are available for work from home internship
- can start the internship at a specific date provided by Digicrazius
- have relevant skills and interests towards Digital Marketing
- are available for a duration of 30 days minimum (Can be extended to 2 months if a candidate is performing well)
- have a strong work ethic
- have good knowledge of social media best practices & platforms
- got relevant computer skills
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
Also furthermore, women, who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.
Note: Candidates can opt for internship or project according to their capabilities.
However, for projects, we can give topics to that candidate to perform and do research using various tools to provide authentic results via reports.
What can you get completing the Internship/Project?
Certificate, Letter of recommendation & Permanent freelancer option (Most noteworthy & exceptional candidates can get this)